A LEADING SUPPLIER OF HVAC PROJECTS
GMC HVAC builds, installs and maintains heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration for the largest contractors in the offshore and maritime sectors.
ON-TIME DELIVERY, PRECISION AND QUALITY
As a full-range supplier of HVAC solutions, GMC HVAC has since the 90s built cutting-edge expertise in meeting customers’ needs during planning, production, completion and maintenance in projects. Customization of systems, a high level of service and quality are our competitive advantages.
SERVICES AND PRODUCTS FROM GMC HVAC
GMC HVAC offers custom fitting of dynamic systems to our clients´ needs.Precision and quality characterize all parts of our range of services and products.
Engineering and documentation:
- Pre-engineering studies
- Offshore and site surveys
- Scope of work descriptions and cost estimates
- Detailed HVAC design
- Commissioning procedures
- Operation and maintenance
- Document control and documentation
- FEED and LCC input to clients
Ductwork and equipment:
- Rectangular and spirowal ductwork, stainless and galvanized steel
- Air handling units
- Air intakes
- Shut off / fire and control dampers
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- In-line equipment
- Mechanical equipment
Cooling and refrigeration:
- Service, repairs and maintenance on all types of installations
- Adoption and replacement of R22 plants to environmentally friendly cooling media
- Planning, installation and commissioning of new refrigeration plants for air conditioning and provision cooling
Maintenance and modifications:
- Operational status
- Repairs and replacements
- Maintenance programs
- Planning and procedures
- Operational testing
- Air flow balancing
- Final verification
- Mechanical completion/commissioning
- Decommissioning of HVAC systems
- Replacing of older systems
– I know GMC HVAC very well since the early 90’s. They always provide good people with experience.
Øyvind Levik, Aker Solutions.
– It is our clear impression that GMC HVAC is among the best.
Jan Evald Kleppe, Kvaerner Stord.