40 years of growth in real estate
For 40 years, GMC Eiendom has singled out, acquired and developed real estate with qualities and potential for growth in the Stavanger region.
LONG-TERM VALUE CREATION
The vision of GMC Eiendom is to realize profitability for our stakeholders in each project. Since the late 1970s, we have proactively facilitated high growth through real estate. Many people know us from Kalhammaren, where the GMC Group has kept its headquarters since 1979. Today, the 60-acre section of land is developed with housing, commercial real estate, public services and educational buildings.
As part of a family-owned industrial group, GMC Eiendom has solid know-how of industrial and commercial real estate in our region. Among many property types, we own office buildings, mechanical workshops and warehouses. Within the light industry, we have office space, business centers, educational buildings and conference facilities. We maintain sustainability and long-term commitment as basic values for everything we do.
PREMIUM EVENT SPACE
GMC Eiendom possesses exclusive meeting and banqueting rooms in Skansegata at the very heart of Stavanger. Companies seeking stylish and discreet surroundings for an important occasion, whether you plan a contract meeting, customer reception or a pleasant gathering with partners and friends, will find Skansen to be an ideal option.
A current sample of GMC Eiendom’s portfolio:
- Stavanger Fraktterminal, Sola (freight terminal)
- Risavika Havn (harbor)
- Gismarvik Bygg, Haugesund (warehouse/workshops)
- Forus Atrium (offices)
- Skansegata 13B (conferencing)
- Byfjordparken barnehage (kindergarten)
- Dusavikveien 17, 27, 33, 35, 37 og 79 (offices and workshops)
- Byfjordparken Energi (Heat exchange power central)
- Byfjordparken Bolig 4, 6, 8 (residential buildings)
- Byfjordparken 13, 15 og 17 (office, public service and educational)
You are always welcome to contact us for a dialogue about your real estate portfolio.
www.byfjordparken.no/naering (in Norwegian only)